A Unique Training Organization for Business Women!
“Whatever Your Hands Find to Do, Do It with All of Your Might.” Ecclesiastes 9:10a
NACWIB is 11 Years Old!
The National Association of Christian Women in Business (NACWIB) supports women of integrity to find success and prosperity through entrepreneurship. If you are seeking to advance in your business you will find support with NACWIB!
“With the blessing of being a woman who is advancing in her business, you know how important it is to be prepared for life in the marketplace. NACWIB provides programs, trainings and networking designed with you in mind. You might be working full-time and starting a venture on the side, building a business in your community, or creating a business on the Internet. However you are approaching your business, you will find support to move from “struggling to success” as you pursue your marketplace destiny with the support of your NACWIB membership!”
Dr. Consuelo Meux, Ph.D., Founder/President NACWIB
The National Association of Christian Women in Business (NACWIB) was founded in 2004 to equip women from around the world with the support and inspiration to gain prosperity and success in business. It started when the founder, Dr. Consuelo Meux was asked by leaders of women’s ministry and business organizations to provide training for their members. These were one to two day live trainings attended by up to 100 women at a time. After several life transitions, Dr. Consuelo brought her business coaching to the Internet and created NACWIB online to reach a broader, worldwide audience.
NACWIB uses Biblical principles and the stories of Bible women who excelled in grace and wisdom are a foundation for its presentations and programs. It is a business organization for women who want to learn and participate in a community that maintains high ethical standards while learning powerful concepts of business development and entrepreneurship.
NACWIB is a private, for-profit company under the Creative Executive Management LLC.
Statement of Faith
NACWIB believes Christianity teaches that God is a Trinity of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. Salvation is received through grace by faith in the work of Jesus on the cross. The Holy Bible is the complete and true word of God. Christ taught love and peace towards all. Therefore, we do not engage in discussions or activities that cause conflict or disharmony.
YOU are the Ideal NACWIB Community Member if
- You are passionate, driven and determined to be a success in your business.
- You want to make money in your business so you can be a blessing to yourself and to others.
- You are working on the Internet or use the Internet to market your business and need to keep up (and understand) the changes.
- You are ready to develop a more inspired entrepreneurial mindset.
- You have no problem reaching out to get help and support to reach your goals.
- You are willing to do the work needed to succeed, even when you face up’s and down’s that would make others want to quit.
- You are committed enough to put in the time and effort to launch and/or build your business dreams.
- You can work with others in a harmonious community where the highest ethical, and caring standards are upheld.
- You are willing to invest in yourself and your business.
What You Can Expect From Being in the Community
- Grow in confidence as a professional business woman.
- Learn ways to be financially independent through your own business.
- Get ahead in the marketplace as a fair and honest competitor.
- Understand the basics of business principles that every professional must know.
- Set and work your operational goals.
- Understand how to get focused to stay on track.
- Understand and live out your life purpose in the business world.
- Live a life of balance in a busy world.
- Operate your life and business based on Biblical standards.
The members come from all over the world from a kaleidoscope of backgrounds and diverse levels of business understanding. The common thread among members is the desire to develop their talents and skills to make an impact in the world and gain financial stability and success.
How to Be an Active Part of the Community
To get personal coaching and mentoring to build your business and professional skill, join The Lydia Circle, a unique community for Christian women who desire to expand their influence in the world through their business.
How is NACWIB Structured?
NACWIB is a for-profit business with Creative Executive Management, LLC. The purpose is to provide business and professional education, support, training, motivation, resources and more for its members. We do not discuss denominations, doctrines or politics.
Can a Non-Christian participate in NACWIB Programs and Services?
Of course. We welcome anyone in NACWIB who embraces using high ethical standards in their life and work. We operate in a peaceful, loving environment and retain the right to remove any person from the membership for violating these standards.